Tuesday 23 May 2017

Picture dictionary: FRUIT

Hello readers:

This week I have been doing a picture dictionary about fruits for children with the application called Calamèo. I choose this topic because I like very much all type of fruits I have chosen.  I used legal pictures, that means, I can do copyright and use it in my work but with one or more conditions and one of them is that I have to mention the person who has upload the image on internet. If you want to know more about this that are creative commons, you have to see the tutorial that Maite Goñi has prepared for everyone about the theme I mention on this link: 
Here you can see different type of conditions that an image needs to be publicated for any other people.


Picture Dictionary Fruit Beñat Etxezarreta

No comments:

Post a Comment